A proactive Fire Safety Project Manager / fire risk construction project manager is required for our specialist Health and Safety consultancy client to carry our fire risk assessment services to clients across the UK and project manage work in line with safety regulations and fire safety compliance. This is an exciting opportunity for a fire safety fire risk professional with project management experience to take the next step in their career. This hands on home based Health and Safety services role would suit an established safety professional / construction professional with a fire safety background and good experience of project management of site inspections and work, carrying out fire risk assessments, FDI's, site inspections/ client premises and audits report writing ideally with Nebosh Fire Safety or similar / higher fire safety qualifications such as Fire Safety and Risk Management, NCRQ, IFSM, Fire Safety) . Less experienced Health & Safety / constructon safety professionals with the right drive and commitment and fire experience will also be considered, training will be offered. In return there is a good salary packages circa £60k+ plus car and benefits, career and training and development, dependent on experience and excellent career prospects in an established and rapidly growing company. Apply now!
Our prestigious client is looking for a well organised, self motivated safety project management professional who has excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a true passion for Health and Safety client consultancy services. They will consider less experienced safety professionals with the right motivation for a long term stable career as they offer extensive training and invest in their employees.
The ideal Fire safety project Health and safety candidates / fire risk assessors project manager will have the below skills and experiences;
* Good experience of project management, of managing scope of works from start to completion, dealinh with building regulations, contractors, pricing, approval and signing off
* Good experience of managing projects in line with safety, fire, building industy regulations and compliance standards
* Good hands on experience & knowledge of fire risk assessments, FDI's, compartmentation surveys, carrying out surveys, health and safety audits & action plans and method statements
* Health and Safety / Fire Safety experience in any of these sectors is desirable; construction, commercial properties, residential buildings or client sites, multiple sites or consultancy
* Fire Health and safety qualifications such as NEBOSH Fire Certificate qualifications such as or similar safety qualifications in fire risk (Fire Safety and Risk Management, NCRQ, IFSM, Fire Safety)
* You must have a full UK driving licence be willing to travel to client sites in this role (a company car is provided as will be covering the Southern areas such as West Sussex, Kent, Surrey and East Sussex regions
* Excellent computer skills- you must have excellent organisation and PC skills (Microsoft word, excel, report writing)
My client's offices are based near Crawley West Sussex and they mainly cover their London based clients but as they have customers across the UK, the role is home based with remote working from home, safety consultants who are Crawley or London Home counties, M25 area based candidates are of interest.
This is an exciting health and safety position with our well established client who are offering an excellent salary package and good career prospects and further development. You can look forward to an interesting and varied workload where no two days are the same.
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients fire project management criteria
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.