Job Advert – Fire Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated Fire Engineer. Leading on fire engineering caseloads, advising on plans through to structural design and completion, alongside detailed fire strategy development at building design stage.
A strong awareness of current technologies within fire engineering, candidates will have an excellent understanding of Building Regulations and Fire Safety Regulations.
* Provision of fire consultancy services in accordance with the Building Regulations
* Ability to manage a mixed caseload of fire engineering advisory work
* Excellent knowledge of building regulations and associated legislation
You will need
* Membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers (MIFE) or equivalent
* Membership of CABE, RICS, CIOB or equivalent desirable
* Degree in Fire Engineering or similar
* Conversant with relevant legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct
* Demonstrable fire engineering case management (portfolio of work)
* Experience in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) building and zonal modelling is desirable
* Current valid driving licence
The company is one of the largest corporate Approved Inspectors across England and Wales. They have a national footprint of more than 14 offices with 100+ qualified surveyors, bringing with it a talented and diverse workforce.
You will receive
* £(phone number removed)
* Company Car
* Company pension scheme
* Up to 2 professional memberships funded
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays + holiday purchase scheme
* Healthcare Cashback
* High Street discounts
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.