We are looking for a Fire protection Contracts Manager in the Cumbria area
Benefits: £40,000 + depending on experience. Company vehicle
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Creating, maintaining, and expanding our client base.
2. Provide quotations to clients for all aspects of fire protection work.
3. For each contract, reviewing contract scope, terms, and requirements on receipt of order.
4. Co-ordinate work with the Fire Protection operations team to achieve service deliverables.
5. Create electronic job files for each contract which must include all relevant documentation from start to completion of contracts – everything from enquiry to invoicing.
6. Updating projects, plan, and schedules.
7. Preparing all RAMS (Risk Assessments/Method Statements) for assigned jobs.
8. Ensure RAMS and scope of work are understood by workforce before jobs begin.
9. Co-ordinate and liaise with workforce during the contract to ensure RAMS are strictly adhered to and carried out correctly.
10. Liaise with clients to collate and review job data.
11. Escalate queries to find additional work on site.
12. Identify variations to original work-scope in order to boost revenues.
13. Collating data and reports to ensure FIRAS compliance – ensuring timely completion and issue to the customer following site visits.
14. Liaise with Finance Team to ensure correct invoicing for contracts.
15. Maintain and grow excellent working relationships with existing and future clients to ensure their needs are met in order to expand network of clients.
16. Order chasing for multi sites and contracts
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.