Fire Protection Contracts Manager/Estimator.
As Contracts Manager/Estimator you will be responsible for overseeing all major contracts to ensure successful service delivery of scope and requirements.
Day to day responsibilities:
* Review of contract scope, terms, and requirements on receipt of order.
* Creating/updating plan and schedules.
* Co-ordinate with Operations team to achieve service deliverables.
* Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met.
* Review and approval of RAMS for assigned jobs.
* Liaising with Clients to collate and review job data.
* Escalating queries, additional work on site.
* Liaising with Finance to ensure correct invoicing for contracts.
* Collating data and reports, ensuring timely completion and issue to the customer following site visits.
* Order chasing for multi sites & contracts.
* Strong and confident written and verbal communicator.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Able to manage and deal with difficult customer/situations.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Proactive working approach with a ‘can do’ attitude.
* Organised, able to prioritise and meet deadlines in a busy environment and under pressure.
* Clean, clear driving licence.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Computer and IT Systems literate: Excel, Word.
What you'll get in return
* Company Car/Allowance
* 21 Days Holiday + bank holiday (pro rata)
* Competitive Salary + benefits
* Full Time Employment 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.