Fire and Security Manager
My client is a privately owned M&E Contractor based in the Midlands. Our client's recruiting for a Fire and Security Manager to join their established team and take lead of this department.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company van, training, health care scheme and pension. Any company bonus and potential call out rota will be discussed at interview stage.
The Fire and Security Manager will be:
* Managing Engineers and ensuing their training and certification is up to date.
* Organising workload and maintenance contracts.
* Ensure that work is carried out on time, in budget and to a high specification.
* Experience in budgeting and forecasting
The Fire and Security Manager will have:
* Experience in a similar role within the FM arena.
* BS 5839- Fire detection and fire alarm systems for buildings.
* BS5266-1 – Emergency lighting
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.