Fire Stop Fitter/Fire Stop Surveyor
Plymouth Office – covering Devon
Sphere solutions are looking to recruit a Fire Stop Fitters & Surveyors to work on both commercial and educational buildings across Devon. You will join a regional contractor and oversee the fire stopping assessments of buildings and report on finding/completed works.
As a Fire Stop Fitter you will liaise with the Surveyors to ensure works are carried out in a safe and cost efficient manner.
• Carry out Fire stopping surveys and assessment for commercial and educational buildings
• Offer fire stopping solutions
• Produce a scope of works to be carried out
• Ascertain solutions, catalogue and sign off for fire safe regulations
• Ensuring works are correctly fitted and verified
• Utilise an IT system to asses, record and manage the works on site
• Experience in similar role, with good understanding of fire stopping regulations and solutions
• TRADA certified would be an advantage
• Build rapport with both the site teams and client
• Be used to report writing and be IT literate
The role is to cover Devon area and on offer is an excellent salary and car allowance
For an informal discussion please call Abbie on (phone number removed) or apply as instructed.
Sphere Solutions are one of the South West & Wales market leaders in providing recruitment services to the built environment.
With specialist consultants based in our regional offices (Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth and St Austell) we fill vacancies daily with contractors, developers, civil engineers and their supply chain in high volume with quality candidates
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.