Fit Out Manager for Residential Scheme in South London
Position Fit Out Manager
Rate £25 phr hour x 10 hours CIS
Project: 400 new build apartments in Battersea
Our client is seeking a Fit Out Manager to join to the site team and assist in managing internal trades on 400 new build apartments in Battersea from 1st fix through to handover.
Responsibilities will include:
* Take control of Internal Fit Out from 1st fix through to handover
* Organising labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme
* Resolve day to day issues on site in a timely, amicable and efficient manner
* Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site
* Coordinate works on a daily basis
* Communicate daily with subcontractors to ensure they are on programme and advise when they are failing
* Materials management and coordination
* Complete material take-offs in accordance with the fit-out programme
* Inspect the works of the subcontractors on a daily basis and ensure that all works are been carried out in accordance with the employer’s requirements (ER’s), specifications, NHBC, Building Regulations, consultant drawings and all other requirements
* Attend weekly progress meetings with the Project Manager, updating the programme accordingly
* Ensure Health & Safety is being adhered to
* Undertake inductions and tool box talks, and ensure staff have all the required certification, PPE gear, tools and equipment to carry out their works safely
* Ensure that your sub-contractors have the correct permits to work
* Ensure the correct method statements, risk assessments, safe starts and any other safety documentation is in place before works commence daily
* Snag and issue snags lists & QA sheets to the relevant subcontractors on a daily basis
* Fire stopping is a key element which must be properly managed, monitored and signed off. All fire stopping must be photographed and filed in the relevant QA folder.
The successful candidate will have a trade qualification, preferably Carpentry and have proven experience working on residential projects.
A CSCS Card, SSSTS and First Aid Certificate would be a advantage but is not essential.
Our client has a full order book and can offer long term work
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.