Installation Technician / Fitter
* £30,000 – £45,000 per annum
* Full training & Ongoing Support
* Trusted & Established National brand
* Potential to increase earnings further!
Our client are going through a period of sustained growth and are looking for Surveyor / Installer / Fitters of their bespoke blinds and shutters.
You will be working on a self-employed basis with the potential of earning £30-45k per annum.
There is also potential to increase these earnings further through add on sales of products to existing customers.
Full and extensive training is given and you will continue to be coached and mentored until you fully understand our products and processes.
An ideal Installer / Fitter candidates will have:
• Proven practical abilities and attention to detail
• Excellent customer focus
• Experience of managing your own workload
• Full UK driving licence (own van is essential)
So if you have experience as a carpenter, joiner, glazer, property maintenance technician, installations engineer, general handyperson or just simply good at DIY, and are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.