Senior FM Project Manager – Liverpool Street, London
Our client works with many of the UK's most agile companies to maintain their facilities to the highest possible standards, through a customer centric experience. For over20 years, they have worked in the country's top commercial facilities, providing quality engineering services.
As a result, they have built a diverse team of world-class managers, engineers, contract supports and consultants, to ensure that they are able deliver any project works their clients require.
With this success they now wish to take on a Senior Project Manager to provide effective support to the site team and be a valuable link through to the client user by managing the projects on site these can typically range from £5k to £250k in value; reporting to the Director of Projects
You will be required to take full project responsibility for the delivery of projects by taking full ownership of the programme including design, procurement, construction, and handover to ensure delivery on time and within budget
* Review survey reports and evaluate findings.
* Take the lead with regards to site projects
* Liaise with all relevant parties with regards to the site projects and control all elements
* Budgetary control over the projects through to close out
* Manage the implementation of the survey or remedial works via FM partners, and/or External Consultants.
* Close interface with the facilities and commercial teams as required
This role would suit someone with solid experience in commerical FM Project experience together with:
* Procurement knowledge.
* Planning and programming experience.
* Good MS Excel understanding.
* Knowledge and experience of H&S regulations.
* Good interpersonal skills, working well in team and client facing environments.
* Experienced in managing budgets.
This position offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package as well as the opportunity to bring your experience to the forefront with this forward thinking company
To arrange an interview, send your CV today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.