This challenging and exciting opportunity requires an individual with a technical background and demonstrable hands-on experience in the piling, foundations, ground engineering, grouting or drilling & grouting sectors.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading specialist contractors, renowned for providing technically advanced and cost-effective solutions across the geotechnical and ground engineering sectors. Their offering includes specialist jet grouting, underpinning, ground support and improvement, soil and land stabilisation, compensation grouting, permeation grouting and drilling & grouting services provided to a wide variety of clients, sectors, and markets UK wide. Their reputation is built on engineering excellence and a commitment to continual innovation, backed by a central technical design and engineering resource, they can deliver a full range of techniques bespoke to any client requirement or client specification.
Due to an increase in contract awards, a significant forward order workload, and a dedication to continued profitable, ambitious, and long-term growth across the UK, our client is now seeking to appoint a number of experienced (Working) Foreman / Lead Drilling Technicians to cover complex works in challenging and often inhospitable environments and conditions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of site or project works specifically within any area of the above-mentioned sectors.
* Comply to all company and site specific HSEQ policies at all times
* Responsible for rigs, plant, resources, materials other site-based operatives and sub-contractors
* Attend to and successfully carry out all assigned duties to deliver projects safely and timely
* Work with Project Managers and Site Engineers to ensure all works are delivered safely and efficiently whilst maintaining high quality standards at all times
* Produce site records including, but not limited to; daily grouting logs, pre-start rig checks, risk assessments and progress / site reports
* A demonstrable understanding of various project or site-based techniques, with the ability to use and operate complex drilling and grouting rigs and machinery
* Reading and understanding of site or project specifications and drawings
* A good understanding of adopting varied techniques pertaining to the ground and site conditions
* A full awareness of project specifications and other contract documents
* An ability to produce reports that are easily digested based on gathering large amounts of technical information from multiple sites
* Highly organised and effective, with the ability to plan and schedule your own workload with the minimum of supervision
An attractive basic salary (permanent) plus overtime, site bonuses and an extensive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate, along with longevity of work given the company’s market leading status in this sector, and their dedication to continued and ambitious growth
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.