We have a vacancy for a Forklift Operative (Counter Balance) to be based with our client in Hixon, Staffordshire. This role is offered as a 12-week temp to perm position offering a suitable candidate the opportunity to develop a career with a well-established company. Full training will be provided
* You must have worked within a manufacturing environment previously
* The ability to communicate fluently verbally and written
* A valid FLT counterbalance licence is required (3 years minimum)
* Telehandler experience would be an advantage
* Careful attention to detail
* Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
* Own transport is required due to rural location
Hours and Pay
* Working shifts are on a rotational basis. 06:00-14:00 for 2 weeks, 14:00-22:00 for 2 weeks, and 22:00-06:00 for 2 weeks.
* Starting pay rate is £11.50/hour
* Pay will rise after 13 weeks are completed
* Temp to perm for the right candidate
* Rate of pay will be reflected as milestones are achieved
* Additional hours available to cover holiday/sickness
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.