Position – Senior/Site Engineer
Based: Barrow in Furness – Freelance (12 months)
Reporting to: Project Manager/Senior Site Agent
Client: Established Civil Engineering company that covers projects to a wide range of clients in both the public sector and the private sector, throughout the UK. Work on a variety of civil’s projects ranging from £500k to 10 Million in value.
Key Areas of Responsibility
– Setting out and QA
– Experience of Setting Out Foundations, levels, dips and holding down bolts;
– Have a good understanding of CAD;
– Reviewing plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works
– Record ‘as built’ information for Health & Safety File
– Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated
– Carry out pre-start OGL surveys with Survey Department
Skills and Ability
– Applicants will have a proven record of setting out on civil engineering projects including Structures (RC) deep drainage, highways and infrastructure
– Ideally qualified to HNC/Degree level
– Applicants should hold a CSCS card and have at least 5 years site experience.
– Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative.
– Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments, co-ordinate setting out.
– A full driving licence is essential
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.