We’re hiring for a Furniture Surveyor to join a well-known bespoke furniture manufacturer based in the South East working across sites around the Chesham and Borehamwood areas. You’ll be joining a market leading company who have established a solid reputation for delivering top-quality products and a service that has made them rise above the competition.
What’s on offer?
* £35,000 per annum
* Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30 pm (potential flexibility available)
* Company car provided
* Company pension scheme
* Full training provided
* Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Furniture Surveyor?
* Checking site access prior to installations
* Measuring areas and equipment accurately to ensure correct fit of furniture
* Completing necessary paperwork / reports prior to briefing the client
* Running through furniture content and material samples with clients to confirm the work to be carried out
* Discussing and agreeing any changes needed due to room size
* Producing detailed technical information for the purchasing, manufacturing, sales, and fitting departments
* Returning paperwork including signed documents to the office
What do you need?
* Experience within the fitted furniture industry preferred (kitchens, bedrooms, home studies, lounge furniture etc.)
* flexibility to work in other areas across the UK when required and an understanding that high mileage is part of the position
* An understanding of geographical areas to cover
* Full, clean UK driving licence
* Good communication with clients and company departments
* The ability to work autonomously and to a high standard
With over 25 years’ experience, the company have established a solid reputation for delivering top-quality products throughout the UK. If you’re interested in joining a large, supportive manufacturer in Stretford, apply today or speak with Bobbie at KPJ Group for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.