Gas Safe Engineer
Workshop Recruitment are looking for a Gas Safe Engineer for a local reactive maintenance company on a Woking Borough Council Contract.
The key activities you will undertake in this role will be:
To maintain high client satisfaction through delivery of maintenance and repairs services ensuring a controlled and safe environment whilst working effectively and in a timely manner and balancing constantly changing priorities.
The attention to detail and ensuring that we conclude our work, with the right first-time approach to maximise and enhance our reputation with our customers, is paramount to the success of the contract.
* Technical gas compliant, knowledge of working methods, practices, procedures, regulations and legislation when applied to a building maintenance environment.
* Have broad knowledge of the materials and methods used in the gas maintenance and wider building maintenance industry.
* A practical and compliant knowledge of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 and most recent associated code of practice and guidance.
* Full current driving licence
* Gas Safe Registered
* Hold an ACS accredited qualification for a minimum of 5 years.
* Plumbing NVQ Level 3
* Unvented hot water certificate (advantageous)
* Over 5 years’ experience as a registered gas safe plumber, ideally with a domestic background.
* A minimum of 1 year’s gas related fault-finding experience.
* Coaching and mentoring and apprentice or improver gas safe plumber (advantageous)
If you are interested, please call our head office on (phone number removed) and ask for the construction team.
Alternatively, please apply using the email below, and we will contact you with further information
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.