GCS Compliance are looking to recruit an experienced Domestic Gas Auditor on a permanent or self employed basis. You will be mainly working within the Staffordshire area. Information on the opportunity as below:
Deliver the requisite number of audits and other related compliance services per annum to domestic residential properties as part of a service provision for registered social landlords.
* Undertake timely and consistent delivery of all post work audit validations
* Assist with the contractor relationship and suitable return for rejected LGSRs and remedial works.
* The completion of any audit related reports.
* Be supportive of the requirements of the Service Manager and their reasonable needs.
* Provide support to the Contract Manager
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the Company.
As a Gas Inspector / Auditor you must have and retain all relevant Gas ACS qualifications.
This is a requirement by statute to enable your registration with Gas Safe, the Gas Industry ruling body. This ensures you as a Gas Service Auditor can undertake the work with the required degree of skill and care in order to safely and effectively complete the tasks for which you are employed for.
There will be an expectation at the onset to agree a number of key performance indicators and related targets for inclusion in a monthly (or other such frequency as may be required) progress report. These indicators and targets will be updated and amended as necessary but at the onset will include but not be confined to:
* Provision and timely delivery of reports
* Demonstrable improvement in operational quality and reporting
Hours of Working
Normal hours of work are 40 per week, 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. There may be occasions when you’ll be required to work additional hours when authorised and as necessitated by the needs of the business.
Technical and professional skills
* Demonstrates high quality standards
* Demonstrates high customer service standards
* Demonstrates a strong can do attitude
* Demonstrates a degree of practical knowledge of the gas and service delivery industry
* Demonstrates excellent time management skills and ability to work able to meet tough deadlines
* Demonstrates ability to works as part of a team or independently
* Demonstrates effective communication skills
* Demonstrates good IT skills and a command of all key MS Office products
* Holds the relevant domestic gas ACS qualifications
* Excellent diagnostic skills
* Basic IT skills (MS Word and Excel)
* Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of our Client requirements with the social housing market
* Holds proven competences in effective time management
* Can communicate clearly and effectively
* Can work amongst a team environment
* Demonstrates an ability to work on their own initiative
Personal characteristics / circumstances
A commitment to equal opportunities, diversity and Health & Safety, willingness to undertake training associated with these issues
Instil and promote a culture of being responsible for Health & Safety, Putting the customer first and delivering a high standard of quality with a “can do” attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.