General Foreman – Highways and Civil Engineering
East and West Sussex
£40,000 to £55,000 plus package
We have two exciting opportunities for experienced General Foreman, one in East Sussex and one in West Sussex. You be responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along with managing the site team.
The General Foreman is responsible for scheduling, co-ordinating and supervising the work of all site operatives, ensuring that all work is delivered safely on time and within budget along with managing equipment and materials required.
* Operate and promote safe working on site
* Carry out and record site inspections
* Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements
* Lead by example to others on site
* Delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and snag free
* Extensive experience of the civil engineering sector with a proven track record of highways and infrastructure projects.
* A strong knowledge of similar civil engineering projects, incorporating aspects such as highways, earthworks, structures, drainage, highways, s278 and other related infrastructure.
* Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
* Strong IT skills
* Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
* Proven people management skills, including the management of subcontractors
* Practical hands on approach
* CSCS supervisor card
* SMSTS or SSSTS qualification
* First aid qualification
If interested please call Morgan on (phone number removed) or apply on CV Library
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.