Due to increased workload in 2022, our client are looking for 2 site glazing installers to join the existing installation teams. The role is based from their office near Northwich but daily travel to our sites and some overnight stays are required. A van will be provided for business use but candidates will have to commute to and from the office using their own transport. Candidates will be required to deal direct with customers.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
– attending site to install glazing works from start to completion and handover. High end aluminium and steel glazing systems.
– must have the ability to set out and survey jobs using lasers and levels
– must be able to read and interpret drawings in CAD format
– surveying of new jobs to obtain dimensions for manufacture
– Maintenance and servicing of our door and window systems.
– Assisting with other glazing installations and our maintenance department when required.
– National coverage so acceptance to travel is essential with some overnight stays (Expenses paid for).
– Ability to write site reports (templates/training can be provided) and handovers undertaken.
– previous glazing experience is essential
– applicant must be mechanically minded
– joinery experience would be beneficial
– crane usage/ experience beneficial
– health and safety experience required
– must be a good problem solver with an ability to remain calm and willing to ask for help when needed.
– must be able to work independently and manage their own diary and appointments as well as working as part of a two person installation team and our bigger office/site teams.
– must be computer literate, able to confidently formulate emails and correspondence in a professional manner with a good knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
– good customer service skills essential.
salary negotiable dependent upon previous experience
2 ROLES AVAILABLE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.