My client are a structural glass specialist, Providing design, manufacture and installation service to clients nationwide from our ultra slim door systems to bespoke glass solutions.
Operating from our London base, we work closely with a wide range of architects, contractors and clients on award-winning projects to home renovations and have a reputation of delivering high quality products and service. We are fast moving, ambitious and due to on-going demand look for a CAD Designer to join the team.
The candidate should have a minimum 3 years’ professional experience glazing industry. As a member of the in-house design team, the role involves managing projects from the design stage to fabrication and installation.
* produce detailed 2D drawings
* liaise with architects, clients and contractors
* assist and interpret 3 axis surveys
* prepare projects for manufacture
* brief installation teams
* good organisational skills with ability to work under pressure, prioritise task and meet deadlines
* attenion to detail and strong desire for accuracy
* good communication and interpersonal skills
* problem-solving skills with pragmatic approach
* ability to work on own initative
* have a creative passion and eye for detail
Essential skill requirements
* Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in glazing industry
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD experience and Microsoft Office
* Geometry knowledge and able to sketch freehand
* Knowledge of building regulations
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Visa to work in the UK
Desirable skill requirements
* 3D drawing ability
* Surveying experience
* Degree level qualification or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.