A Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading civil engineering contractor who operate across the North East region.
Main duties will include:
* Preparation of take-off’s and collating tender documents for submission of quotations in conjunction with managing surveyor.
* Preparation of material enquiries, analysing quotations and placing of materials orders.
* Carry out tasks as instructed by various members of the Commercial/quantity surveying team, such as measurement for valuations
* Participate in recording of and payment for work.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly valuations for projects.
* Assist in valuation of variations.
* Attend meetings and training sessions as requested.
The role will suit someone at the begining of their career who is looking to gain experience and progress their career with a structured plan for development implemented.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Previous experience of working in a quantity surveying role or have recently achieved a quantity surveying qualification.
* Be driven and ambitious and want to progress your career
* Have excellent communication skills.
Remuneration is negotiable dependent upon experience, up to £30,000 p.a including company vehicle and attractive benefits package
This is a permanent position and Elvet Recruitment Limited will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf our client
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.