JOB OVERVIEW: Estimator / Cost Estimator / Project Estimator with construction experience and AutoCAD sought by market leading construction company.
Salary: C£20-£28K plus bonus, pension plus other benefits.
Location – Office based near West Malling / Maidstone, Kent.
My client is a very established and continually growing construction company to a global customer base. They are a respected leader in the delivery of high-quality solutions to leading organisations across a wide variety of industries. My client focuses on innovation via their designated Research & Development Centre and have current design and manufacturing capabilities across Europe.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth my client seeks a Junior Project Estimator / Cost Estimator to join the team.
Your duties as will include:
– Providing support and assistance to the Sales team when quoting projects, involving some elements of design
– responsible for the review of the proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required contents of estimate.
– Help to collate and prioritise new project enquiries
– Review RFQ documents selecting key specifications and missing details.
– Generate costings using internal costing system and provide formal quotations for various customers and numerous projects
– Identify costing system issues and log shortfalls for review by the wider team.
– Proactively manage project proposal and costings throughput.
– Graduate or equivalent
– Ideally 6 months+ experience working in a similar position in either project cost estimation.
– Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or willingness to learn
– Experience of working within construction
– Some knowledge and experience of purchasing
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
-This is a fantastic opportunity for a true innovative market leader enjoying fantastic ongoing growth
– The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their solutions via R&D to stay ahead of the competition
– A comprehensive learning and development program
– An excellent hard working but fun environment
– A highly competitive basic salary plus benefits package
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity!
Junior Estimator, Graduate Estimator
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.