Graduate Structural Engineer
Highly successful, well established and multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices in London and the South East.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working on structural analysis and design, encompassing rail, maritime or highways, buildings, roads and other general structures.
You will work on various projects which will give you a base for gaining experience and becoming professionally qualified through the companies ICE training scheme, and have the opportunity to work on projects and in places not seen by everyday engineers.
* Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Graduate Engineer to perform structural analysis and design and oversee such work performed by others
* To interface with clients, win bid’s and further business opportunities
* To react to call outs, attending site, making key decisions.
* Preparing clear and concise reports
* To programme and control projects
* To deliver projects to programme, to budget and to match or exceed the clients, expectations.
·Own vehicle with clean driving licence to travel to site
·Ambitions to become Chartered/ Incorporated
At least a 2:1 BEng/BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering
2 years relevant experience post graduate qualification
This is a great opportunity to join a growing multi-disciplined design engineering consultancy where you will have the chance to develop your career.
Benefits Include but not limited to:
Healthcare, Long Service Awards, Social events, Progression and Cycle to Work Scheme
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.