Elvet Recruitment are recruiting a Groundworks Project Manager on behalf of a long-standing regional groundworks & civil engineering contractor to manage a project near Sheffield.
The contractor deliver roads & sewers and groundworks packages to new-build residential sites. Package values are £5m to £10m+ and include: groundworks, s278, s38, s104 works, plotworks/foundations and drainage.
Based out of a new office in South Yorkshire with ongoing and upcoming work in Bradford, Barnsley, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. They are acquiring work very quickly and work with the majority of housing developers in the region. The company turnover is upwards of £150m and they have multiple offices nationwide. Having a structured management system with support on hand and progression plans for staff to achieve career goals, they endeavor to be the very best groundworks contractor in the regions that they operate. Their delivery standards are 5 star and they have a sterling reputation in the groundworks sector across England.
* Daily running of site – Site Manager/Foreman working underneath to handle duties on the ground.
* Progress meetings & progress reports.
* Managing supply chain.
* Planning and programming works.
* Writing and adjusting RAMS & producing documentation.
* Commercial monitoring e.g. forecasts & budgets.
* Liaison with local authorities and clients.
* Must have proven experience working as Project Manager on groundworks and roads & sewers projects.
* Must be fully capable of running packages with values £5m+.
* Must have full knowledge and ability with NHBC and highways specifications.
On offer is a salary of up to £70,000 (DOE) plus generous package.
Package includes: company vehicle or allowance, pension, holidays, fuel and more
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.