MAAL is looking for a Group HR Manager to join their client's Senior Leadership team on a permanent, full time basis supporting over 200 employees across several sites throughout the UK.
Construction Services providor , civil engineering. You will be a vital member of the leadership team working with the Board of Directors to meet organisational goals and to deliver all Human Resources activities across the business.
Their industry is fast-paced and it is important that all leaders are approachable and able to respond quickly. We are looking for someone who can provide effective and commercial HR across the business whilst keeping employee wellbeing at the forefront of what we do.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Recruitment, development and management of the HR team.
• Planning, implementing and presenting the future HR strategies of the business.
• Creating and implementing company policies and procedures
• Ensuring that the company’s HR budget is allocated effectively and that it is fully adhered to.
• Building relationships with all senior managers across the group advising on all aspects of HR and ensuring that all company policies are being adhered to across the business.
• Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation • Working with appropriate teams to deliver projects and advice in a reasonable timeframe and to meet agreed deadlines.
• Undertaking investigatory/disciplinary meetings, with the authorisation to take relevant disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal.
• Leading change management
The ideal candidate will have –
• CIPD Level 5 or where no formal qualifications exist, proven relevant experience in a similar environment.
• Up-to-date employment law knowledge
• Be comfortable working in a ‘hand on’ leadership role.
• Have strong knowledge of employment issues.
• Have excellent communication skills at all levels with a high level of confidentiality.
• Be able to work on your own initiative and make decisions quickly when necessary.
• Have the ability to coach others at all levels.
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.