We have a great opportunity for an experienced Handyman/Handywoman in the Brixton area. You will be working for a well-established, national main contractor. Our client specializes in key construction projects such as residential / hotel / office / student accommodation new builds.
* £14- £15 per hour
* Full time
* Paid weekly
* Ongoing contract – possibility of 18 months+ work for the right person
* Hours Monday – Friday 07:00-18:00
You will be working as a Handyman for our client on a new build construction project in Brixton. This is a prestigious project and is long term for the right candidates
* Complete minor repairs, install safety equipment and help assemble furniture.
* Complete small jobs that require specific knowledge or expertise such as fixing light sockets, re-hanging doors and repairing fixtures or fittings.
* Includes 2nd fix carpentry
* Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
* Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
* Undertake light installation or carpenting (e.g. build cabinets)
* Repair equipment or appliances
* Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
* Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. shoveling snow)
* Identify and report the need for major repairs
You must have a valid blue CSCS card, have your own tools and full PPE along with a minimum of two years’ experience in other Handyman roles
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.