Head of Customer Care – Multi award winning regional developer
Role: Head of Customer Care
Location: Bristol and the South West region
The developer: A culture led and privately owned residential developer who have won multiple industry awards across the South West for the aspirational homes that they build.
Due to continued growth and expansion across the South West Region, they are now looking to further strengthen their Customer Care team with the addition of a Head of Customer Care, responsible for the day to day running and operations of the Customer Care Discipline.
Head of Customer Care – About you:
* A champion for customer care.
* Proven track record as a Customer Care Manager or Head of Department working for a residential developer or main contractor
* A detailed understanding of NHBC customer handover requirements
* Ability and resilience to manage difficult situations
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
* Interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to the differing types of customers
* In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g., Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations.
* Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritising and organising work to meet targets
* Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced working-environment
* A motivational team-leader focused on coaching and developing their team to their full potential
* Self -disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results
Head of Customer Care – About the role:
* Provide general support to Customer Service team & internal & external customers.
* Ensure that the company carries out its obligations to the NHBC
* Positive relationship building with internal teams & external business partners
* Manage area of responsibility for the customer journey, suggesting improvements to benefit the customer
* Visit customers to determine correct course of action. Identify work, complete a Customer Service Work Schedule & pass to Customer Service Co-Ordinators
* Ensure quality of repairs and timelines are adhered to and customer is satisfied with the actions
* Where necessary, visit customers and assess works required and manage rectification
* Conduct a quality audit on each designated site on a quarterly basis and complete all reports and administration documents as required
* Conduct final inspection visits on build completions, liaising with site managers to identify priority
* Produce all necessary reports and documentation as required
* Carry out inspection of all stock units over three months old and prior to legal completion
* Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser
* Ensure that any problems or incomplete work are reported to the Regional Construction Director immediately
Head of Customer Care – What about the benefits package?
* Competitive base salary
* Company Bonus Scheme
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Company Car Allowance
* Private Healthcare
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.