An experienced building services engineer who specialises in the field of Life Sciences design and delivery is being sought by a global engineering consultancy.
With their core values and behaviours focused on leadership, excellence, integrity, collaboration, accountability and innovation, this industry leading building engineering consultancy work towards a vision of enhancing the lives of others by engineering outstanding projects, driving deep and trusting relationships and engaging their people with meaningful, rewarding and inspiring opportunities.
As the Head of Life sciences your purpose with be to lead and develop the Life Sciences offering in the UK and Europe. Drawing on your extensive building services design and project delivery experience you will co-ordinate all divisional workflow and development, aligning the life sciences division with the wider business, working closely with other disciplines to establish and innovate a more comprehensive Life Sciences offering.
The key accountabilities for the Head of Life Sciences will be:
* Finance – focus on commercial results and delivering value to the business
* Engineering – deliver technical excellence across all services
* Operations – ensure the highest standards of performance and conduct
* Clients – deliver a superior client service
* People – driving performance through your people
* Leaning & Development – identify and deliver training needs
* Brand – promote business interests and uphold reputation
* Culture – actively play a part in supporting business values and code of conduct
As the leader for the Life Sciences division, you will bring with you:
* Relevant qualifications and experience in this field of building services Life Sciences
* Degree qualified as a minimum
* Extensive demonstrable experience writing specifications, designing and delivering building services solutions appropriate for Life Sciences projects.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* Effective communication skills with proven ability to communicate with technical staff at all levels and disciplines.
This is an incredible opportunity for a proven leader in the Building Services Life Sciences sector to work with a global engineering consultancy that drive strong positive human values and make it their mission to improve and enhance the lives of all people
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.