Health and Safety Consultant; Multi-utilities – London and Reading. The SHEQ Consultant will join a renowned team specialising in providing solutions for clients across the construction and Utilities sector. Projects will cover London and the South.
Specialising in a range of sectors, you will be overseeing the safety, health environment, and quality assurance elements of the business. Predominantly accountable for:
* Advise and help company with all elements of health and safety
* Understand and Maintain accrediting systems – ISO 14001 and 45001
* Assist with the company strategy for the future of the business
* Complete reviews, audits, and prevention inspections on a regular basis
* Investigate issues and/or accidents and ensure all documentation is updated
* Conduct tool box talks and briefs
* Attend team meetings to provide insight
* Liaise with team members to ensure all site and office staff adhere to health and safety legislation
* Stay up to date with your understanding of H&S related legislation
You will need to be an excellent communicator alongside strong technical knowledge and a clear understanding of CDM and other h&s legislation.
You will be working towards technical membership of IOSH
For more information, please contact Lucy Silvester at Bemillion or submit an application to arrange a confidential discussion
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.