Health and safety Manager £28k – £35k
(Full Time role but Permanent Part Time option will be considered too).
This enterprising manufacturing and construction installation company make and install specialist products for prestigious construction client projects. And they are currently providing a unique opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety professional to work within diverse fast paced environments.
The role will be based both within the high-tech factory in Bedfordshire and in addition; supporting site-based installation teams across London.
This is a company with a passion for what they do, and you would become part of a proactive forward-thinking team who maintain high Health and Safety and compliance standards and strive to continue to improve these.
Essential for the role: –
* NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
* Construction Build or Refurbishment or Fit-out sector experience
* Track record of success working in a Health and Safety role
* Experience in developing Health and Safety programs
* Must be familiar with ISO and internal audit procedures.
* Ability to engage and influence
* Proactive and energetic approach
* Able to multitask within a fast-moving environment and adapt to multiple projects
* Full UK driving license
Ideally you will have:
* Experience in manufacturing ideal but not essential
* Understanding of FORS compliance
Salary £28k – £35k full time
or ‘Pro Rata’ for Part time options (3 x days per week might work)
This is an established company that are proud of employing loyal factory and installation teams who have been with them long-term, working with unique products and continuing to secure new and exciting projects with high profile clients.
Job Reference: 3726 JH
Convert Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all contract / interim roles. Convert Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.