Trusko Ltd. are looking for an exceptional Health and Safety Compliance Officer to join the team, managing Health and Safety compliance in an office environment and on our construction sites. As a principal contractor in construction, we are looking for an officer with experience working in construction who has a good knowledge of health & safety legislation and enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Be responsible for Trusko’s compliance with Health & Safety Legislation, keeping up to date with any changes
* Review and update Health & Safety processes and procedures
* Identify areas of potential compliance vulnerability and risk and develop action plans to mitigate those risks
* Provide reports and updates on compliance to the CEO
* Schedule in inspections on sites and audits in compliance with policy and legislation
* Ensure that Truskos Health & Safety Management System is continually developed and kept up to date
* Record and file important Health & Safety documentation and inspections on the companies Project Management software
* Ensure all documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
* Ensure delegated processes are being carried out correctly and thoroughly
* Take responsibility of ensuring employees and labourers are fully qualified and competent in their roles in terms of health & safety
* Carry out and be responsible for RAMS where necessary, appropriate and when requested
* Carry out Health and Safety checks where appropriate, on site and in the office
* Advise on general health and safety matters
* Review systems and processes to improve efficiency of compliance procedures.
* 10 years experience of working in a similar role, in the construction industry
* A strong knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to use initiative and self-motivate
* Good interpersonal skills, influencing and negotiation skills
* Leadership skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.