A client of mine who is a Housing Association and Property Maintenance Care company are currently looking for an experienced Heating Engineer to work as part of our M & E Team covering Bournemough & Poole.
You'll be required to carry out gas servicing, heating breakdowns and repairs within homes and elsewhere according to work schedules.
Tasks to include:
* Competently undertake gas servicing, repair and installation works to the required legal standard as directed.
* Install appliances and systems.
* Carry out planned maintenance checks on systems and equipment.
* Conversant with wiring central heating systems
* Test controls and safety devices to make sure that they are working properly.
* Find and repair gas leaks using computerised fault-finding equipment.
* Replace or repair faulty or old gas system parts.
* Install or repair heating system pipe work.
* Give customers advice about gas safety and energy efficiency.
* Acting as an onsite team leader, leading junior staff.
You will undertake works in accordance with current Gas Safety Regulations, H&S regulations and policies and procedures.
Liaising with both internal and external customers appropriately and promptly is key to the role to ensure those involved in your work are aware of progress. Excellent communication skills are therefore essential.
Candidates must have a relevant and up to date Gas Qualifications.
You'll enjoy working alone or as part of a team and be confident in using IT technology such as iPads.
This is a full time role, working 40 Hours per week, with the opportunity to supplement your salary through call out and overtime when required. A van, tool allowance, iPad, uniform and PPE will also be provided along with great benefits including 25 days paid holiday and a £450 flexible benefit pot.
Due to a requirement to travel within this role, candidates must hold a full and current driving licence with a minimum of 2 years experience and have the ability to drive a company van.
This role is subject to a satisfactory licence check, essential qualifications check and a basic disclosure.
To apply for this position please email an updated version of your CV to (url removed) or call me on (phone number removed).
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.