Are you a HGV Class 1, low loader driver with a construction background? Do you want to join a market leading innovative company with the chance to capitalise on earnings through overtime in a challenging and varied role? Caulfield Contractors is a well-established and reputable business delivering key projects to the civil engineering and building industry.
As a low loader driver you will be responsible for the movement of plant and equipment in and around the M1 motorway network. The role requires an experienced low loader driver who is willing to work 10 hour shifts with overtime every other Saturday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a class 1 HGV driver looking to receive industry leading training in a challenging and varied role with the opportunity to maximise their earnings through overtime.
What we are looking for
* Have a full Class 1 driving licence.
* Have a minimum 2 years’ experience (insurance purposes).
* Be over 25 years of age (insurance purpose).
* Have 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days.
* No more than 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements.
* Have a Digi Tachograph Card.
* Have a DCPC Card.
* Be able to use a smartphone and POD application.
* Be able to regularly communicate and follow the instructions of a logistics manager.
If this sounds like you, grow with Caulfield’s and be a part of driving our future success
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.