HGV Class 2 Driver/ Operative
Industry: Civil Engineering
Location: Isle of Wight
Hours: 7.30am – 4.30pm ( 40 hours per week), occasional overtime may be required
Days: Monday – Friday
Duration: Temporary, ongoing
Duties of the HGV Class 2 Driver/ Operative:
* Vehicle checks, basic maintenance, reporting defects.
* Safe operation of plant,
* Collection and delivery of materials ( may be required to manually unload vehicle), working to site instructions.
* Working within a team
* Tarmacking, kerbing, concreting and general groundwork.
* Adherence to technical specifications, schedules, standards and health & safety.
Experience required for the HGV Class 2 Driver/ Operative:
* Must have valid Category C licence and previous commercial driving experience within civil engineering/ construction/ highways.
* Must be flexible with duties and happy to undertake manual handling tasks.
* Must be physically fit due to nature of duties.
* Must be able to work well as part of a team.
* Please note more time will be spent on manual duties than on driving duties.
Salary of the HGV Class 2 Driver/ Operative: Salary: £10.30 per hour worked (PAYE) plus overtime at 1.5
By submitting your CV to WP Recruitment & HR Ltd, you imply consent to our agency processing your personal data, please see our GDPR webpage for further information
If we think we can assist you, we will invite you to register with our agency, WP Recruitment & HR Ltd., in order to be considered for vacancies.
If you are already registered with our agency, please contact our office directly on (phone number removed) for further details
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.