One of our leading civil engineering client's within roads and highways term maintenance has an immediate role for a competent roads and highways Quantity Surveyor to oversee amendments to public highways and other roads and bridge projects ranging from M4/M5 corridors covering Gloucestershire, Bristol and Somerset regions.
Typically project values range from £250,000 to over £10 million working within a friendly commercial team from their regional offices just off the M5 near Cheltenham.
· Experience working on a variety of Construction Contracts, including NEC3, JCT and 278 works
. Highways/Roads and earthworks
· Pre and Post contract experience
· Preparing Tender and Contract documents
· Preparing Bills of Quantities
· Risk Management and Cost Control
· Sub Contractor Work Allocation
· Preparing Accurate Progress Reports
· Completed Work Valuations and Payments
Ideally you will be either HNC/Degree educated, although time served and relevant experience is desirable (minimum 3-5 years). Internal/external training courses provided coupled with genuine career progression for the right candidate.
If you are interested please email me your latest career resume
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.