Hire Controller/ Driver (Tool Hire)
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join an outstanding team. Based in the depot, the role of a Hire controller is a busy and productive role. And whilst the role brings responsibility, it is a perfect opportunity for you to build a career in the industry.
* Efficient operation of the Hire Desk, including dealing with the public.
* Building Lasting Relationships with Repeat Customers
* Taking On and Off Hire Calls
* Raising Contracts on system
* Responsibility for receiving orders (on hires) and requests for collections (off hires), planning transport for deliveries and collections.
* Ensure continuity of the excellent service that we have come to pride ourselves on.
* Ensuring sales orders and delivery schedules are processed accurately and promptly.
* Advise customers on trading terms and conditions and information in relation to customer accounts.
* Administration –reports as necessary and in accordance with Health & Safety
* Assist the depot manager with managing stock levels, incoming goods checked against delivery tickets, and participate in stock takes as required.
* Part of the role will also include to help with deliveries and collection/ support drivers with loading and unloading equipment from the vehicles.
Skills & Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate for this role will have:
* Clean and Valid driving licence is essential.
* Full training given.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work well in a team.
* Highly organised and motivated
* General administration skills.
* Previous experience of working in TOOL HIRE INDUSTRY is a Strong advantage.
Salary: £25k to £30k per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work are 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.