We are currently recruiting for a Housing Project Manager to work in Cheshire to look after a large project.
Our client is a main contractor focusing on the social and speculative housing sectors and will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Coordinating and supervising workers, looking after their welfare and standard of work.
• Oversee large housing projects.
• Selecting tools and materials, making safety inspections, completing site inductions, and working closely with senior management.
• Checking and preparing reports, designs, and drawings.
• Reporting to the contract manager and speaking with the client when required. Ideal candidates will also have a background from spec or decent homes.
Suitable candidates will have strong communication skills and excellent customer serviceas well as a good practical awareness and understanding of general construction.
• CSCS card
• First Aid
• Drivers License
• Asbestos Awareness
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.