Job Title: HR Administrator
Contract Duration: ASAP – 07/11/2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our HR team in Poole. As an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service through working as the first point of contact for our centralised HR function, handling queries and processing HR casework. You will partner with other departments and functions to resolve queries and help action requests.
What are your responsibilities
* Provide professional and consistent first line support to users on all queries, including contract issues, policies, procedures and processes, pensions and other areas.
* Own the relationship and query between the enquirer and HR and to educate and promote the benefits of self-service through the Employee Services Portal / Self-service Tools as and when available.
* Raise and/or forward tickets for more complex requests or enquiries to the appropriate team, ensuring clear ownership of case management at all stages through to resolution for the customer.
* Provide friendly and courteous service while ensuring problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Deliver and promote outstanding service in handling problems and complaints.
* Responsible for efficient processing of casework ensuring data quality through accurately logging and data input of all cases in an internal database, SAP HR, and all other associated systems and IT tools.
* Participate in departmental training activities including training programmes in support of new technologies, procedures and customer service initiatives and enhancements.
* Build your own effective relationships with HR colleagues and other business stakeholders to
understand their requirements, sharing your knowledge and experience within the team.
* Challenge processes and look for opportunities for continuous improvement in processes, ensuring process notes are compliant and up to date
* Analyse and resolve technical system queries and error reports, sharing knowledge and training colleagues as required
What do you need to qualify for this role
* Be passionate for customer service excellence.
* Be someone who can work within a team and prioritise multiple simultaneous tasks while maintaining outstanding customer service.
* You have great attention to detail and focus on quality and continuous improvement.
* Good communicator – confident working with people at all levels within the organisation both on phone and in writing.
* Experience and understanding of HR Administration and HR Advisory processes, working knowledge of HR administrative information systems (preferably SAP) would be desirable
* Understanding and promotion of the Shared Service environment and Workflow / Knowledge Management Systems
* Understanding and experience of compliance and GDPR
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.