P Flannery plant Hire is one of the UK's biggest supplier of operated & non operated plant & machinery. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Hr Administrator to work in our HR Department reporting directly to HR Manager.
Your main responsibilities as Hr Administrator will be to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases.
What your role will entail
As Hr Administrator you will act as the first port of contact for employees and Directors with any HR related queries. You will be dealing with the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, onboarding paperwork and new starter packs.
An understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary.
Hr Administrator responsibilities
Your responsibilities as the HR Administrator will include:
* Providing all administrative support to the HR Manager including sending employment contracts, offer letters and ad-hoc correspondence
* Managing holiday records for all employees
* Maintaining and updating employee records
* Assisting with Recruitment and onboarding
* Assist with the preparation of induction documentation
* Support in pre-employment checks
* Carrying out reference requests
* Regularly review and update on employment legislation
* Updating databases internally
* Producing management reports for HR Manager
* Being the first point of contact for employees and Directors on any HR related queries
* Supporting in disciplinary and grievances and all aspects of Employee Relations
* Responsible for organising Training
* Facilitate the annual performance reviews
Hr Administrator skills and competencies
Ideally you have CIPD qualification or working towards it. Should have a minimum of two years HR experience. Full training will be provided on our internal systems. Being organised and able to prioritise is vital, as is having good communicative and relationship building skills, as you will work with various people across the whole business. Ability to manage own workload, handle constantly changing priorities and sometimes work to tight deadlines
Must be proficient in the following:
* Experience as a HR Administrator
* Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
* An understanding of Employment Law
* Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Interpersonal with good communicative skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.