The Selwood HR Team are based in the HQ in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire and the busy department supports the nationwide business in all matters HR, Recruitment & Training.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, the team are looking for a HR Advisor to join the existing team on a 3 month contract to provide support to our HR Manager with Ad-Hoc Projects and Selwood ER issues in the UK.
This role will work very closely with the HR Team in particular our HR Advisor and will be reporting to the HR Operations Manager.
* Provide expert advice and guidance on Employment Relations matters such as Performance Management, Discipline and Grievance, Family Friendly, Absence and Attendance etc, and influence Line Managers to make conscious and informed decisions.
* Liaise with the HR team to ensure consistency with all matters across Selwood.
* Work collaboratively with the HR Administrator and Payroll department to process any process leavers or changes to employees’ terms and conditions
* Use the appropriate HR systems to store and manage HR data including payroll, training and recruitmentUpdate contracts of employment and policies to reflect legislative changes and ensure compliance.
* Analyse data and produce KPI’s and reports as required.
* Work with the Trainer to develop internal training material to support Line Managers with Employee Relations issues.
* Work closely with the HR Administrator to ensure all administration is completed accurately and within SLA’s
* The role may require travel to other Selwood branches which may necessitate some overnight stays. A pool car will be provided.
Qualifications & Knowledge
* Proven experience in a generalist HR advisory role
* Good understanding of Employment law
* Strong multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
* HR Administration background
* Excellent IT skills including MS Office and HR/Payroll/
* Payroll, training knowledge
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.