HSEQ Advisor – Water – Main Contractor – £24m project
* Would you like to work with an expanding Main Contractor?
* Do you have experience within Water, MEICA, or Utilities?
* Are you keen to take the lead on a major utilities project?
If so this could be the job for you..
SSA are currently recruiting for a Main Contractor within Utilities who are looking to bring in a HSEQ Advisor to join their growing team in the delivery of their Thames Water AMP7 framework. The HSEQ Advisor will take the lead of a £24m Sewage Treatment Works project in SE London, taking responsibility for project safety from the outset to project handover.
The role will involve:
* Ensuring the continuous promotion of company & industry standards towards HSEQ;
* Site inspections & auditing;
* Production of HSE documentation inlcuding CPPs, Environmental Management Plans, Method Statements & Risk Assessments amongst others;
* Preparing & delivering tool box talks;
* Accident investigations and reporting;
You will need:
* Relevant Health & Safety Qualification; NEBOSH as minimum;
* Experience within Water, Utilities, MEICA, or Civil Engineering
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.