Our client is looking for Industrial Electricians, Improvers and Mates for 16 weeks working on a major power station upgrade. Ideally they would like local workers but will pay overnight allowances for personnel who live 50 miles and above from the site.
60 hours per week. Monday to Saturday – 10hrs per day
You will be carrying out task such as;
* Cable management systems Installation (Tray, ladder, conduit)
* Cable Installation
* Control panels / PLC & MCC Installations
* Lighting installations
* Glanding and termination of a variety of power and control cabling
Skills & Qualifications
* Must hold an in date CCSNG safety passport card
* Power station or heavy industry experience essential
* CCSNG / EMSS requirement
* All personnel whom attend site must be clean shaven policy
Note: This vacancy is being advertised by Apex Engineering Recruitment who are acting as an Employment Agency for this company
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.