* An expanding team of Engineers looking to grow experientially in their Central London office
* They work on Commercial fit out and new build projects, other sectors include Education and residential
* Working in a modern office with a cracking culture and environment
* Liaising with, and the engineering teams to ensure projects meet expectations within the set deadline
* Providing training and managing younger members of the team.
* Running a portfolio of projects
* Assisting with design development and calculations on high value projects
* Accurately creating technical drawings in accordance with client briefs using programmes such as Amtech and Dialux
* Responsible for undertaking electrical services design including lighting, small power, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* 3 years Building Services (MEP) background either within a Consultancy
* Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical engineering or Building Services
* Knowledge of UK Standards and Specifications.
* Experience of working on major commercial projects would be advantageous
If you are an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer within the Building Services industry and are interested in securing a long term role with a very well established M&E Consultancy in Central London then please contact Ben Morrison at Aylin White
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.