Intermediate Quantity Surveyor – Rail – Manchester – Hybrid Working – £60-70K Salary + full package
My client is an established yet growing project delivery consultancy who are looking to expand their Commercial team. They are looking for either contracting or professional Quantity Surveyors to work client side on Rail projects across the UK.
The role will be split between the office and home working. You will be required to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to a high-quality company standard. Ensuring commercial services meet and underpin the project and its objectives. You will also be proactive in overcoming challenges and risks to the delivery of targets and objectives.
– Responsible for the day-to-day management of projects
– Risk Mitigation
– Preparation and presentation of forward work schedules and cash flows
– Produce all relevant commercial data
– Working on NEC3/4 forms of contract, Option A & C
– Prepare Valuations
– Prepare final accounts and change controls
– Prepare project reports / forecasting
– Ensure best practice in adherence to internal and external timescales in reporting and submissions ensuring contractual entitlement is achieved
– Advise on procedural changes to innovate or improve effectiveness
– Pre and Post contract commercial management
– All cost reporting / CVR’s
– Final Accounts, including negotiation of all contractual entitlements.
– Commercial support to the site and contracts management team.
Essential skill – Experience in NEC 3 / NEC 4 forms of contract, options A & C
Experience working with either client side or contracting side
Driven and Hardworking individual
Rail project experience
£60-70k depending on experience
24 days Annual leave plus bank holidays
Family health care
If you want to apply, please email me (url removed)
If you have any questions please call me on (phone number removed)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.