Intermediate Quantity Surveyor required for our client, a reputable and award winning main contractor due to a healthy order book now and for the foreseeable . The role will be predominately based on sites across the Norfolk region
Over the years our client have expanded their business massively and are now considered one of the top main contractors in the East Anglia region to work for
Qualifications & Experience
* Minimum 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role
* Ideally Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification.
* Previous experience working for a Main Contractor or residential developer
* Proven record of working on projects ranging from £1-20million in value
* Capable of preparing Cost Value Comparison (Profit & Loss) notes
* Sub-contract Procurement and Account Management
* Capable of placing sub-contract orders in line with procurement schedule and commercial parameters and opportunities.
* Regular assessment of work, variation assessment and payment recommendation in line with Sub-contract conditions.
* External Valuations
* Timely submissions in accordance with Contract requirements to maximise profit and cash flow.
* Financial Reporting
* Regular reporting of accurate cost value reconciliations and forecasting.
* Identifying risks and making recommendations as to how risk can be overcome.
* Identifying and exploiting fully opportunities
* Contractual Matters
* Promptly and fully address all contractual matters to protect the Company’s position at all times.
* Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with Client, Client Representatives, Supply Chain and internal Teams.
* Ensure the safe working practices are adopted and followed throughout in accordance with current legislation and Group Policy and Procedures
* Regularly review all works in progress, specifically to ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a very competitive salary/package as we as the opportunity to work for one of the region’s leading building contractors
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.