Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Do you want to work in Cork for Ireland's leading Residential Developer? Maybe you're living away from home or your commute is too long? Your next role could be with a progressive Irish Developer on a €150m project consisting of over 450 units, a mix of houses, apartments and duplexes based south of Cork City. This project is expected to last 4 years with plans for more developments in the future, offering long term work and career progression in the Cork / Munster area with one of Ireland's most exciting construction companies.
If you want to find out more give me a quick call for a confidential chat on (phone number removed) to find out more or click 'apply' below and I'll give you a buzz back.
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Criteria:
* You have a 3rd level qualification in a related field
* You have 4+ yrs Post-Graduate experience with a Developer or Contractor.
* You have experience of residential building / commercial projects
* You have an ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
* You have managed subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties
* You have experience reporting on budgets and variations
* You must have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
* You will be undertaking monthly internal valuations and production of monthly cost reports
* You will be reporting on budgets and variations
* You will be maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a basic salary of €60,000 – €70,000 (negotiable) + 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, gym membership.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on 0044 (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.