PRG have been exclusively retained by a Building Services consultancy who provide sustainable solutions to meet planning, design and project delivery requirements across the property, environment and energy sectors.
The consultancy was formed in the early 70s and has since grown into a leading environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK.
A market leader with extensive experience in property, buildings and environmental consultancy – the firm have built a reputation that has seen them win multiple industry awards for sustainable design.
The company are entering a very busy chapter and require an Intermediate Sustainability Consultant to join their team. If you are passionate about helping design low carbon buildings and have a keen interest in Sustainability this consultancy will enable you to continue developing your passion whilst building your career.
This role will enable you to develop a broad understanding where you would be able to develop your skills across Building Performance Engineering, Thermal and Energy Modelling, Daylight and Sunlight analysis, renewables, air quality, Energy, Sustainability and strategies.
Projects you will be exposed to range from High Rise Residential Towers compromising of 300+ apartments, hospitals, commercial offices, industrial units, retail and mixed-use developments.
* Create Energy and Sustainability reports
* Produce both domestic and non-domestic EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates)
* Assist with preparing BREEAM compliant reports for Energy Performance, Passive Design Analysis, Daylighting, Glare Control, Thermal Modelling and future Thermal Comfort.
* Attend client, design team and site meetings.
* Degree qualified in Energy, Architectural Engineering, Renewable Energy, Mechanical, Building Services or Environmental Engineering or similar.
* Minimum three years' experience as a Sustainability Engineer or Sustainability Consultant.
Please our client still operates a flexible, work from home policy with all their staff members working remotely.
To find out more information regarding this role, please contact a member of our recruitment team or apply directly and we will be in touch to discuss your application
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.