Are you an energetic, highly motivated, talented and tenacious INTERNAL SALES SPECIALIST with experience and a proven track record in promoting Commercial Interior and/or Construction Products to Architects, Interior Designers, Design & Build / Fit-Out Companies, Main, Specialist Sub Contractors, End User clients and Commercial Property / Facilities Management and Lease Companies.
If so, we are working with one of the most forward-thinking and progressive market-leading UK Manufacturers of highly sustainable and design-led COMMERCIAL INTERIOR PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS who are seeking to recruit an INTERNAL SALES SPECIALIST to join their already well-established sales team.
Provision of a sales desk for fast-moving sales for a specific client set, overseeing all sales opportunities from initial enquiry through to delivery. The Internal Sales Specialist works closely alongside the external Sales and Customer Service teams to provide an expert internal sales service for customers, delivering an exemplary end-to-end buying experience
Scale & Scope of the role
* Birmingham desk-based – dedicated sales desk phone line.
* Supporting external Sales, Customer Development and Customer Experience teams
* Manage a portfolio of circa 300 small accounts
* Inbound and outbound phone-based activity
* Provide a 1st class customer experience to their customers over the phone and all channels of communication, focusing on closing the deal and generating future sales opportunities.
* Proactively manage a portfolio of customers (flooring contractors and distributors), developing relationships to identify needs and promote our client's products and solutions to drive growth.
* Re-engage declining or lapsed accounts where appropriate.
* Handle stock, product and sample enquiries in a timely manner to facilitate customer orders.
* Provide accurate pricing and quotations on small orders.
* Accurately input, manage and monitor sales orders for the specified client set using CRM and ERP systems.
* Proactively follow up quotes where necessary to close sales via all relevant channels.
* Maintain CRM to ensure all records for assigned accounts are accurate and informative with relevant contact information included.
* Develop specified clients to an improved long-term servicing model, which could include internal or external commercial solutions.
* Support Account Managers within the region with quick turnaround requests which relate to the in-scope client set (e.g. quotations and pricing) and react quickly to customer enquiries through the desk-based hub phone number.
* Liaise with Distribution and channel partners on a regular basis in order to nurture mutually beneficial commercial opportunities and support customers together.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required – ESSENTIAL
* Experience in managing a portfolio of B2B customers via an internal sales desk
* Confident and pleasant telephone manner with experience in managing internal calls as well as outbound
* Experience in working within CRM preferably Salesforce
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and employees
* Passionate about developing sales and customer relationships through the promotion of products and services
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Professional approach to team and client relationships
* Resilient under pressure
* Good sales, interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to meet and exceed targets
Persuading & Influencing
Makes a strong personal impression on others; Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating; Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others; Manages conflict; Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others.
Planning & Organising
Sets clearly defined objectives; Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; Manages time effectively; Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; Monitors and maintains quality and productivity; Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.
Sales performance of the region
New business development
Re-engage and re-route lapsed and declining customers
Identify future customer growth opportunities
Update internal systems with accurate information
Adherence to SLAs
LOCATION: BIRMINGHAM REGION
SALARY & BENEFITS EXCELLENT INDUSTRY-LEADING REMUNERATION PACKAGE
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.