Role: Internal Sales Specialist
Sector: Timber Merchant / Construction Supplies
Product: Timber and Joinery Products
Location: Rainham, East London
Basic Salary: £26,000 – £36,000 (dependent upon experience) + bonuses
We're recruiting a Internal Sales Specialist to work for one of the UKs largest timber distribution and manufacturing groups based out of their Rainham depot in East London.
With an extensive network of warehousing, milling, processing and distribution capabilities throughout the UK our client serves a diverse customer base within the Construction sector with a full range of the highest quality timber materials, sheet materials, panel products and engineered wood products / timber products.
Our client is renowned for expert timber knowledge and advice. Due to accelerated growth, they're looking for a customer focused Senior Internal Sales professional from the timber industry to join their rapidly expanding team.
Joining as an Internal Sales Advisor you will provide the very best in expert, technical support and customer service, with responsibility to support customers with the information they need to choose the right products.
Do you have a sales / customer service background within timber or timber related products?
Then we'd love to hear from you!! APPLY NOW.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Monitor inbound sales and customer support enquiries
* Manage customer queries and requests via the website Live Chat feature
* Support the development of the customer journey to enhance their experience and ultimately increase sales conversions
* Liaise with branch teams and internal stakeholders to ensure all customer service issues are resolved ensuring that the customer is up to date and informed
* Access and provide accurate information to customers about stock, delivery and other relevant information
* Coordinate the fulfilment of direct from supplier items within orders via the website and sales phone line where required
* Efficient management of third-party logistics to enhance fulfilment capabilities
About the successful candidate:
* Technical knowledge of timber and / or construction materials
* Strong communicator: confident, clear, concise and professional in both verbal and written communications
* Proven internal sales / account management skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell where appropriate
* Ability to build strong relationships and rapport with customers across all channels
* A positive "can do" attitude
* Customer focussed with a keen eye for detail
* Collaborative with a focus on team effort
Skills and experience:
* Internal sales and/or customer service experience within the timber sector, timber merchants, builders merchants, timber distribution
* High levels of verbal and written communication skills
* In-depth understanding of timber products, panel products, processed timber and joinery.
* Relationship builder
* High levels of customer service and empathy.
* Time management
If you're passionate about timber and want to find out more about this Internal Sales Specialist role apply online and one of our team we'll be in touch to discuss the next steps
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.