Joinery Quantity Surveyor required in Central London
Our client are a leading carpentry and multi-trade fit out contractor based in Central London. They are looking to expand their current commercial team by recruiting a Joinery Quantity Surveyor.
They work with the country’s leading principle contractors and have successfully delivered on some on the UK’s most prominent projects with the residential and commercial sectors.
As a business, they have an exceptionally low turnover of staff and therefore they are looking for candidates with a stable employment record and a demonstrated track record of success.
As a Joinery Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies
* Ensure the commercial targets are achieved including project and programme cost, quality and time.
* Factor in health and safety regulations
* Managing the costs of the project, budgeting and cash flows
* Carry out measurement for valuations
* Analyse progress and reporting
* Identify Opportunities and risks
* Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
* Prepare summary reports for the client and other stakeholders
The Joinery Quantity Surveyor must have/be:
* A degree in Quantity Surveying or construction related
* Experience working on Joinery packages for a sub-contractor
* Experience working in the commercial and residential sectors
* Minimum of 5 years Quantity Surveying experience
* Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting
* Proven track record of delivering construction projects
* Excellent communication and oral skills
* Stable employment history
* High-performing individual
* Excellent time keeping skills
If you meet all the Joinery Quantity Surveyor requirements above, then please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.