I am currently working on behalf of a North East based Architectural firm who are looking to add a Junior Architectural Technologist to their team. The successful candidate will ideally have some practice-based experience, but it is open to someone who has carried out a placement year whilst studying.
The successful individual will be working as part of the team and independently within the practice, learning their trade and in time attending site visits etc.
My client works predominately in Revit; therefore, it is essential to have a good understanding of this, as well as being able to work in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop.
* Work with Revit on a daily basis.
* Work independently as well as in a team.
* Attend Site Visits.
* Create building regulation drawings and technical detailing.
* Work closely with clients and contractors
* Architectural Technology Degree
* Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
* Technical detailing skills.
* Knowledge of Building Regulations
* Strong computer/software skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.