Our Client an established company working within the construction sector and have an excellent opportunity for a Junior CAD Technician looking for further training and experience to develop their career.
Working under supervision, you shall be trained to produce technical drawings of steelwork elements using AutoCAD, basic engineering calculations, project documentation as well as company standards and procedures
* Have technical qualifications in a construction related subject (Civil / Structural Engineering, Building & Construction, Architectural Technology, Mechanical Engineering, etc.) and applications are welcome from both graduate or non-graduate candidates as well as recently trained apprentices
* Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications
* Have some experience in the production of technical drawings in steelwork, architectural metalwork, structural / civil engineering or construction.
* Be familiar with the building and construction industry
* Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.